Ghassan J. Sader has been working in the hospitality industry for over four decades. After completing his undergraduate studies in hotel administration at the Institut International de Glion in Montreux, Switzerland, Ghassan managed various hotels in prewar Lebanon. Eventually the Fates led him to the United States, where he completed his postgraduate studies at Cornell University in 1973, returning in 1982 as a guest lecturer.
Hospitality Asset Management Experience
Over the next 15 years Ghassan worked with international hotel and resort owners and a variety of banks to develop hospitality real estate. His work included a wide variety of projects over such diverse geographic regions as the United States, Croatia, Japan, Azerbaijan, and Saudi Arabia. Ghassan has also held executive positions with the Hilton International in Kuwait and was responsible for markets that included Europe, the Middle East and the Arabian Gulf States.
In the early ‘90s Ghassan asset-managed a variety of hotels for Great Western Bank and was responsible for overseeing a portfolio worth over $1 billion. Shortly thereafter in 1994 Ghassan formed his first company with two other partners, Hospitality Asset Services LLC, where he consulted and asset-managed for a variety of hotel owners and banks throughout the United States.
Bückeburg Castle in Germany took nearly 600 years to build, but only one to reproduce in Japan. Showcasing all the elegance and style of the original down to the most ornate details, the castle features an exact replica of the Great Festival Hall, which is famous for its desirable acoustics and breathtaking ceiling painting. Also featured is a hotel with 67 baroque style rooms, every one of which is uniquely decorated, and a gourmet German restaurant and wine cellar.
Glück Kingdom Theme Park
Glück Kingdom was recreated following ancient German city plans. Elaborate wooden framework houses line the marketplace streets, which are made of 400-year-old granite stones that were imported from Berlin and Dresden. Hanau’s City Hall, which is famous for being the birthplace of the Brothers Grimm, features the same statue of the pair who were known for their wildly imaginative tales. From Grimm Woods, which is a European style fair complete with merry-go-round, roller coaster and Ferris wheel, the Grimm Tales Museum and a charming outdoor opera stage to the eclectic street performers, Glück Kingdom Theme Park is a magical place that offers an enchanting outing for the locals and those on vacation.
Previously Managed Hotels:
- Glücks Castle & Theme Park – Hokkaidō, Japan
- Horizon Hotel & Boutique Resort – Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World – Palm Springs, California
- Hilton International – North America & the Middle East
- Hilton – Annapolis & Baltimore, Maryland
- Hyatt Regency – Bethesda, Maryland & Washington, D.C.
- Clarion Suites – Woodland Hills/Warner Center, California
- Crowne Plaza Hotel – Rockville Pike, Maryland
- Doubletree Hotel – Salt Lake City, Utah
- Doubletree Hotel – Santa Rosa & Ventura, California
- Radisson Hotel/Aquatic Center – Orlando, Florida
- Radisson Hotel & Suites – Dallas, Texas
- Radisson Suites – National City/San Diego, California
- Ocotillo Lodge Boutique Suites – Palms Springs, California
- Ramada Plaza – Atlanta, Georgia
- Ramada Inn – Buena Park, California
- Ramada Inn/Airport – Tucson, Arizona
- Ramada Inn/South – Orlando, Florida
- Seven Seas/Best Western – Hotel Circle, San Diego, California
- Best Western/Maxwell – Franklin, Tennessee
- Travelodge – Simi Valley & Victorville, California
- Sheraton Inn – Harlingen, Texas
- Quality Suites – San Clemente, California
- Holiday Inn – Plano, Texas
- Holiday Inn – Titusville, Florida
- Holiday Inn Suites South Bay – National City/San Diego, California
- Lexington Suites – Austin, Texas
- Econo Lodge – San Diego, California
- Esquire Boutique Inn – Los Angeles, California
- Knights Inn – Petersburg, Virginia
- The Toll House Boutique Hotel – Los Gatos, California
- The Desert Inn Hotel – Lancaster, California
- Parkside Boutique Inn – Anaheim, California
- Super 8 Motel – Wendover, Nevada
Sader Hospitality Worldwide LLC
From a respected hotel management and administration career in nine countries to an extensive background in banking, Ghassan has contracted with the majority of financial institutions with hospitality portfolios including Cathay Bank, AMRESCO, Wells Fargo, Great Western Bank, Bank of America and CS First Boston, to name just a few…
And it was with all of this rich experience and steadfast dedication that in 2008 Ghassan J. Sader formed his own management company, Sader Hospitality Worldwide LLC.